2021 MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE!
Individual: $50+tax Per Person
- Unlimited Visits
- Rooftop Access. During COVID-19 restrictions, members may visit the roof for one 1.5 hour session per day as capacity allows.
- Special Offers & Member Perks Throughout the Year
Family: $40+tax Per Person
- Purchase 4-or-more individual tickets and save $10 each!
- Price will change automatically once you add 4-or-more memberships to your cart
- Children under 3 are free
- Interested in memberships for your school, church, scout group, workplace, or team? Email [email protected] for more information on custom discounts for groups of 25 or more.
- City Museum is currently accepting credit, debit and e-pay only.
- City Museum is designed to be enjoyed by children of all ages. However, visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. (Proof of age required.)
- Adults must accompany children throughout the City Museum and are responsible for their conduct and well being.
- When coming in groups of 6 or more, City Museum requires a 1 adult to every 8 children ratio and does not permit peer chaperones.
- Adult is considered any guest over the age of 18 with valid ID in hand at the time of ticket purchase.
(Valid ID must contain name, current photo, and birth date.)
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibilities
- Masks will be required of anyone 5 and older (vaccinated or unvaccinated) as of 7/26/2021. Thank you for your patience as we adhere to St. Louis City mandates.
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff will be cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants during your visit. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
At some exhibits, you may be asked to wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer before and/or after the experience.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
All employees will be required to wear masks, and each employee will receive two masks which they will be responsible for washing after each shift.
Employees will be required to wash hands and use 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout each shift, at least once per hour.
Social distancing is required of staff at all times.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.