2020 Single Day Tickets
2020 SINGLE SESSION TICKETS
We're excited you're planning a visit!
Here's what you should know before purchasing your tickets:
- Tickets are now available for July 1-31, 7 days per week from 10AM-5PM.
- Tickets are $16 + tax. Children 2 and under get in for free.
- Guests over the age of 9 are required to wear a mask except when eating and drinking in designated areas.
- Some exhibits and attractions that do not allow for social distancing may be closed. You can view our current openings and closures here.
- Food and beverage areas will be open with modified operations and limited menus.
- Tickets may sell out quickly. Reservations are strongly encouraged but walk-ups will be accommodated.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable, rain or shine.
- Please read our reopening message before purchasing tickets.
Become a member and save!
Enjoy MonstroCity, The Cabin Inn, and miles of climbers, slides and adventure - without the crowds!
- Memberships are the best value!
- They pay for themselves in just two visits.
- Members get unlimited access to the museum during regular operating hours, including the rooftop when it is open.
- Become a member by July 31 and get a FREE Bring-a-Friend ticket for every membership purchased, all valid until December 31, 2020.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff will be cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants during your visit. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
At some exhibits, you may be asked to wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer before and/or after the experience.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
Guests ages 9 and up will be required to wear a mask.
Guests will not be allowed to leave the building and return during a session.
Employees will participate in a health screening prior to each shift, including a temperature reading, before they enter the employee garage.
Employees will be required to wear masks, and each employee will receive two masks which they will be responsible for washing after each shift.
Employees will be required to wash hands and use 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout each shift, at least once per hour.
Social distancing is required of staff at all times.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.