2021 Single Day Tickets
2021 SINGLE DAY TICKETS
- MonstroCity may close from time-to-time due to snow, ice, or extreme cold.
TICKETS ($16+TAX) INCLUDE:
- Interior Museum Access
- MonstroCity Outdoor Playground Access
- The World's Largest Underwear
- Slides, Climbers & Other Art You Can Play On
- Art, Architecture & ARTifacts
- Skateless Park
- The Bug Room
- Beatnik Bob's Broken Record Cafe
- Food & Beverage Kiosks (Additional Cost)
- Gift Shop & ARTifacts Store (Additional Cost)
ENJOY MORE WITH COMBO TICKETS:
- All Day Free Play in Pinball Hall ($22 + Tax)
- The Rooftop is closed for the season and will reopen in spring.
Things to Know Before You Visit
- Tickets are available 10AM-5PM, March 4th-7th and 11th-14th. Check our hours for our 2021 calendar.
- Tickets are $16 + tax. Children 2 and under get in for free.
- Guests age 9 and older are required to wear a face covering except when eating and drinking in designated areas.
- Some exhibits and attractions that do not allow for social distancing may be closed.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable, rain or shine.
- Please read our reopening message before purchasing tickets.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff will be cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants during your visit. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
At some exhibits, you may be asked to wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer before and/or after the experience.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
Guests ages 9 and up will be required to wear a mask.
Guests will not be allowed to leave the building and return during their visit.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.