2021 Single Day Tickets
Things to Know
- Masks will be required of anyone 5 and older (vaccinated or unvaccinated) as of 7/26/2021. Thank you for your patience as we adhere to St. Louis City mandates.
- We've moved away from reservations! General Admission tickets are valid through the end of the year. Feel free to purchase tickets and come on over whenever we're open!
- Tickets are $18 + tax. Children 2 and under get in for free.
- Rooftop admission can be added to any ticket for $8 at the main gate. Rooftop sessions are 1.5 hours long and can be chosen upon arrival. They will sell out quickly.
- We are now open 7 days a week through Labor Day. Check our hours for our 2021 calendar.
- We'll be open 9am-9pm on 7/10, 7/17/, 7/24, 7/31 to give everyone one extra hour of fun!
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable, rain or shine.
- Have a group of 12 or more? Click here to buy group tickets and save $6 per ticket.
2021 SINGLE DAY TICKETS
Per the St. Louis City mandate, masks will be required for all guests over the age of 5 starting Monday, July 26th, 2021. This mandate applies to both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests. Masks are not required in outdoor areas of the museum.
NOW OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK!
TICKETS ($18+TAX) INCLUDE:
- Interior Museum Access
- MonstroCity Outdoor Playground Access
- The World's Largest Underwear
- Slides, Climbers & Other Art You Can Play On
- Art, Architecture & ARTifacts
- Skateless Park
- The Bug Room
- Beatnik Bob's Broken Record Cafe
- Art City Crafts on the 2nd Floor
- Food & Beverage Kiosks
- Gift Shop & ARTifacts Store
THE ROOFTOP IS OPEN!
- Add on Rooftop Access for $8 at the main gate.
Rooftop add-ons must be purchased at the main gate upon arrival at this time. Guests will enjoy limited capacity sessions as we continue to follow COVID-19 safety protocols.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
Masks will be required of anyone 5 and older (vaccinated or unvaccinated) as of 7/26/2021. Thank you for your patience as we adhere to St. Louis City mandates.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.