Dear City Museum Guests,
As you know, City Museum has temporarily suspended operations to allow our staff and crew the ability to practice social distancing.
And we've missed you!
We've been hard at work preparing to reopen, and we can't wait to have you back. We look forward to sharing our re-opening date and plan with you soon.
In the meantime, we have some important updates to share with our members, partners and guests:
- Memberships will be extended through February 28, 2020.
- Every existing member will receive one free ticket to use by December 31, 2020.
- Single day, bring-a-friend, and group tickets are valid through December 31, 2020.
- Members, employee discount partners, and non-profit and education partners will receive early access to tickets once they go on sale ahead of our reopening.
- To become a member, visit CityMuseum.org/Membership.
- To become an employee discount, non-profit or education partner, email [email protected]
- Our events team is working on a rooftop experience for intimate gatherings and small groups. Dates will be limited and we expect them to fill fast, so if you'd like to be the first to know when this new package launches, please email [email protected].
Please subscribe to our email newsletter for future updates. Find City Museum on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to get your daily CM experiences—we will be doing some cool things that you can only see if you follow us. We promise to try to TikTok, too.
We’ll be fine. Please take care of yourselves and each other.
Have questions? Email [email protected]