City Museum supports the idea of learning through play. We believe our hands-on, learning through doing approach allows children to develop self-confidence, create new approaches to problem-solving, and drop their “scholastic guard” when they become immersed in and captivated by the museum’s many offerings.
Whether you’re planning a class field trip, a scouting event, or just bringing a group of friends and family to play, City Museum is an exciting and novel location for your group’s next adventure. A key advantage to City Museum is your crew will receive discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more age 3 and older. City Museum policy requires one adult to every six children ratio. Receive one free chaperone ticket for every six tickets purchased.
Groups of 15 or more
SINGLE DAY GROUP TICKETS - VALID ALL DAY
$11.00 (plus tax) per person includes all-day admission for ages 3 and up (children age 2 and under free) and will receive one free chaperone ticket for every six tickets purchased.
(Advanced reservations required for group discount).
The Rooftop is closed for the season.
- As of September 1, 2019, all groups will need to make a reservation and pay in full at least five business days prior to their visit.
- To make reservations, call 314-231-2489 x 601 or buy online and skip the line.
- Non-profit and tax-exempt groups will need to call to make arrangements for tax-exempt admissions.
- Tickets must be purchased as one transaction, not multiple transactions.
- To schedule a meal in advance for your group, please call 314 359-4787.