THINGS TO KNOW REGARDING GROUP TICKETS
- Visit the Hours page for daily times - your group may visit us at any time during normal operating hours.
- Tax Exempt Groups: Please fill out this form and email email@example.com along with your tax exempt letter. In order to qualify as tax-exempt and receive the group discount, your pre-order of at least 15 tickets and full payment must be received at least 10 business days prior to your visit date.
- Please note: To be processed as tax exempt, you must make payment through the office. Any tickets purchased online are not eligible for tax exempt and no refunds will be processed on any taxes paid online.
- Non Tax-Exempt Groups: Tickets are available online at any time. See below to purchase.
- Keep in mind: For every 8 tickets purchased, you will receive 1 free complimentary ticket. Complimentary tickets will be reflected upon checkout. Please double-check and adjust your numbers accordingly to avoid excess tickets.
City Museum supports the idea of learning through play. We believe our hands-on, learning through doing approach allows children to develop self-confidence, create new approaches to problem-solving, and drop their “scholastic guard” when they become immersed in and captivated by the museum’s many offerings.
Group ticket prices are ONLY available in advance. Purchase online or email Groups@CityMuseum.org to make a reservation.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff will be cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants during your visit.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.