City Museum supports the idea of learning through play. We believe our hands-on, learning through doing approach allows children to develop self-confidence, create new approaches to problem-solving, and drop their “scholastic guard” when they become immersed in and captivated by the museum’s many offerings.
Whether you’re planning a class field trip, a scouting event, or just bringing a group of friends and family to play, City Museum is an exciting and novel location for your group’s next adventure. A key advantage to City Museum is your crew will receive discounted tickets for groups of 15 or more age 3 and older. City Museum policy requires one adult to every eight children ratio. Receive one free chaperone ticket for every eight tickets purchased. Group reservations must be made at least 5 days in advance.
Groups of 15 or more
SINGLE DAY GROUP TICKETS - VALID ALL DAY
$11.00 (plus tax) per person includes all-day admission for ages 3 and up (children age 2 and under free) and will receive one free chaperone ticket for every eight tickets purchased. Advanced reservations required for group discount.
The Rooftop is closed for the season.
- As of September 1, 2019, all groups will need to make a reservation and pay in full at least five business days prior to their visit.
- To make reservations, call 314-231-2489 x 601.
- Non-profit and tax-exempt groups will need to call to make arrangements for tax-exempt admissions.
- Tickets must be purchased as one transaction, not multiple transactions.
- To schedule a meal in advance for your group, please email or call Tony at [email protected]