People are talking about our SlumberCity overnights!
Since 2007, lots of happy campers have spent the night at City Museum. Here’s what a few of them have had to say about it.
“We spent the night at the City Museum’s family sleepover – What a blast! So many other children’s venues leave me on the sidelines, chatting with the other parents or reading a book and passing the time. At City Museum, I am pulling my kids into different places, instead of the other way around. I was very impressed with the staff, as well. They seem to have the right mix of keeping order and providing help and direction without imposing themselves in a way that makes you feel unwelcome.”
“Being there overnight gave us an intimate sense of the place that you might not get in the frenetic pace of the crowds during the day. We will be back!”
The cost is $40.00 per person, child or adult. Program includes:
- Pizza dinner buffet and a breakfast buffet.
- All-night access to City Museum, including MonstroCity, Enchanted Caves, Art City, and more!
- Activities throughout the evening.
- A commemorative “SlumberCity” badge you can’t get anyplace else!
- Free parking
- 07/14/2019 – Girl Scout Overnight - SOLD OUT
- 08/04/2019 – Family Overnight (Scouting groups are also welcome) - SOLD OUT
- Overnight dates for Winter 2020 will be announced August 1st, 2019
- Overnight dates for Summer 2020 will be announced March 1st, 2020
- When registering there is a non-refundable registration fee of $10.00 per person (child or adult). The fee will be processed when we make your reservation and is not refundable for any reason. The troop will pay the balance of $30.00 per person on the night of the event. If numbers drop, the $10.00 per person registration fee will still not be refunded.
- Registrations will be accepted by mail or phone until the registration deadline OR until the event has sold out. You may call our group office at 314-231-2489 ext. 601 to check availability, however as registrations may arrive daily, availability quickly changes, so register early!
- The entire troop/group must register as one, with one registration form and registration payment. Individual registrations/multiple forms of payment will not be accepted and the packets will be mailed back.
- For more information or to register for an event, please call: 314-231-2489 ext. 601 or e-mail our Groups Team at [email protected].
- Advanced reservations are required, and registration closes one week prior to the event date.
- City Museum Sleepover Programs are designed for children 17 and under. Children age 2 and under are not permitted.
- City Museum reserves the right to cancel Sleepovers at any time, for any reason.