MEMBER & TICKET HOLDERS
- If you are a member or have tickets, a reservation is no longer required! But if you would like to make a reservation, kindly fill out the form below.
- Don't forget your paper tickets, member cards, or confirmation email to be scanned at the entrance.
- Each person accounted for in your reservation should have their own ticket or membership card. Anyone without a ticket/member card should purchase tickets online or upon arrival.
- You will be required to select an entry time, and can stay as long as you wish after that.
- Please view our hours here before making your reservation.
- If you do not have tickets, please purchase here. You will be prompted to select your entry time upon purchase and will not need to return to this page.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
- We ask that all guests, nine and older, who are not fully vaccinated to wear a mask.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff will be cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants during your visit.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
Guests will not be allowed to leave the building and return during a session.
Employees that are not vaccinated will be required to wear masks, and each employee will receive two masks which they will be responsible for washing after each shift.
Employees will be required to wash hands and use 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout each shift, at least once per hour.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.