MEMBER & TICKET HOLDER RESERVATIONS
- Kindly fill out the below form.
- You will still be required to bring your paper tickets, member cards, or confirmation email to be scanned at the entrance.
- Each person accounted for in your reservation should have their own ticket or membership card. Anyone without a ticket/member card may not be guaranteed entry.
- You will be required to select an entry time, and can stay as long as you wish after that.
- Please view our hours here before making your reservation.
- If you do not have tickets, please purchase here. You will be prompted to select your entry time upon purchase and will not need to return to this page.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff will be cleaning using hospital-grade disinfectants during your visit. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
At some exhibits, you may be asked to wash your hands or apply hand sanitizer before and/or after the experience.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
Guests ages 9 and up will be required to wear a mask.
Guests will not be allowed to leave the building and return during a session.
Employees will participate in a health screening prior to each shift, including a temperature reading, before they enter the employee garage.
Employees will be required to wear masks, and each employee will receive two masks which they will be responsible for washing after each shift.
Employees will be required to wash hands and use 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout each shift, at least once per hour.
Social distancing is required of staff at all times.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.