The easiest ticket to City Museum is our NEW Season Pass. Your Season Pass will give you unlimited visits to the City Museum and Rooftop. Simply bring your Season Pass voucher or device to the museum on your first visit to process your pass and receive your Season Pass I.D. card. Ticket vouchers can be taken directly to the museum front lobby you will be given a wristband that allows you to re-enter the museum on the same day. Tickets and Season Passes gives visitors access to every installation, gallery, and restaurant. Access to the Rooftop will require an additional charge for non-Season Pass holders. Some special shows will require an additional charge.
Single Day Admission - Valid All Day
$16.00 (plus tax) ages 3 years and up (children age 2 and under admitted free)
Combo Tickets - Valid All Day
$21.00 (plus tax) per person includes all-day admission and rooftop access for ages 3 and up (children age 2 and under admitted free)
The Rooftop is now open! A combo ticket includes a single day admission and Rooftop access. The Rooftop is open weather permitting. The Bus is currently out of commission this season (June-Nov).
Try out the all NEW season Pass – It’s the best deal – in our opinion!
Season passes include free rooftop admission and have unlimited access to the City Museum.
SEASON PASS BEST DEAL
- Buy now online and save time!
- Price: $69.99 (plus tax per person)
NEW 2019 Season Pass Benefits
- Unlimited visits to City Museum good through 12/31/2019
- Includes Rooftop admission
- Pays for itself in 4 visits
- Invitations to season pass-only events
- Discounts on special events and programs
- City Museum is designed to be enjoyed by children of all ages. However, visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. (Proof of age required.)
- After 5PM on Fridays and Saturdays, all visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. (Proof of age required.)
- Adults must accompany children throughout the City Museum and are responsible for their conduct and well being.
- When coming in groups of 6 or more, City Museum requires a 1 adult to every 6 children ratio and does not permit peer chaperones.
- Adult is considered any guest over the age of 18 with valid ID in hand at the time of ticket purchase.
(Valid ID must contain name, current photo, and birth date.)
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum.