The easiest ticket to City Museum is our NEW Season Pass. Your Season Pass will give you unlimited visits to the City Museum and Rooftop. A season pass will be exchanged for your very own personal season pass card and tickets will be exchanged for a wristband which gives visitors access to every installation, gallery, and restaurant. Access to the Rooftop will require an additional charge for non-Season Pass holders. Some special shows will require an additional charge.
Single Day Admission - Valid All Day
$16.00 (plus tax) ages 3 years and up (children age 2 and under admitted free)
Combo Tickets - Valid All Day
$19.00 (plus tax) per person includes all-day admission and rooftop access for ages 3 and up (children age 2 and under admitted free)
Rooftop is opening on May 27. Due to the Ferris Wheel temporarily not in commission, Combo tickets are discounted to $19.00 (plus tax). A combo ticket includes a single day admission and Rooftop access. The Rooftop is open weather permitting.
Try out the all NEW season Pass – It’s the best deal – in our opinion!
Season passes include free rooftop admission and have unlimited access to the City Museum.
SEASON PASS BEST DEAL
- Available online
- Buy now online and save time!
- Price: $69.99 (plus tax)
NEW 2019 Season Pass Benefits
- Unlimited visits to City Museum good through 12/31/2019
- Includes Rooftop admission
- Pays for itself in 4 visits
- Invitations to season pass-only events
- Discounts on special events and programs
- City Museum is designed to be enjoyed by children of all ages. However, visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. (Proof of age required.)
- After 5 pm on Fridays and Saturdays, all visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. (Proof of age required.)
- Adults must accompany children throughout the City Museum and are responsible for their conduct and well being.
- When coming in groups of 6 or more, City Museum requires a 1 adult to every 6 children ratio and does not permit peer chaperones.
- Adult is considered any guest over the age of 18 with valid ID in hand at the time of ticket purchase.
(Valid ID must contain name, current photo, and birth date.)
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum.