The easiest ticket to City Museum is our NEW Memberships. Your Membership will give you unlimited visits to the City Museum and Rooftop. Simply bring your Membership voucher or device to the museum on your first visit to process your pass and receive your Membership I.D. card. Ticket vouchers can be taken directly to the museum front lobby you will be given a wristband that allows you to re-enter the museum on the same day. Tickets and Memberships gives visitors access to every installation, gallery, and restaurant.
Single Day Admission - Valid All Day
$16.00 (plus tax) ages 3 years and up (children age 2 and under admitted free)
The Rooftop is closed for the season.
For unlimited visits and rooftop access all year long, try out our NEW MEMBERSHIPS available at $35-$50 per person. With new attractions, travelling exhibitions, monthly programming, and local art collaborations slated for 2020, it's a great year to become a member!
MEMBERSHIP BEST DEAL
- Buy now online and save time!
- Price: $35.00-50.00 (plus tax per person)
NEW 2020 Membership Benefits
- Unlimited visits to City Museum good through 12/31/2020
- Includes Rooftop admission
- Pays for itself in 3 visits
- Invitations to member-only events
- Discounts on special events and programs
- City Museum is designed to be enjoyed by children of all ages. However, visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. (Proof of age required.)
- After 5PM on Fridays and Saturdays, all visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. (Proof of age required.)
- Adults must accompany children throughout the City Museum and are responsible for their conduct and well being.
- When coming in groups of 6 or more, City Museum requires a 1 adult to every 8 children ratio and does not permit peer chaperones.
- Adult is considered any guest over the age of 18 with valid ID in hand at the time of ticket purchase.
(Valid ID must contain name, current photo, and birth date.)
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Museum.
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.