Single Day Tickets
SINGLE DAY TICKETS
TICKETS ($18+TAX ONLINE & $20+TAX AT THE GATE, CHILDREN 2 & UNDER ARE FREE) INCLUDE:
- Interior Museum Access
- MonstroCity Outdoor Playground Access
- The World's Largest Underwear
- Slides, Climbers & Other Art You Can Play On
- Art, Architecture & ARTifacts
- Skateless Park
- The Bug Room
- Art City Crafts on the 2nd Floor
- Food & Beverage Kiosks
- Gift Shop & ARTifacts Store
- Circus Shows
- Add on Rooftop Access for $8 at the main gate.
Rooftop add-ons must be purchased at the main gate upon arrival at this time.
- Pinball Hall is back! It's $6 extra for All Day Free Play. Buy your combo GA+Pinball Hall ticket online or add it on at the main gate.
- Guided Tours are now available! Tours are $7 + tax per person. Reservations can be made after clicking checkout in your cart.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? Check out our Things To Know/Pro Tips page.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
- The City of St. Louis' mask mandate has expired.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The City of St. Louis' mask mandate has expired.