Single Day Tickets
Things to Know
- The City of St. Louis requires all individuals 5 and older to wear face coverings indoors, in public spaces.
- Save time and buy online! And save $2. Children 2 and under get in for free.
- The Rooftop is closed for the season. Please check the calendar for operating dates and hours.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable, rain or shine.
- Have a group of 12 or more? Click here to buy group tickets.
SINGLE DAY TICKETS
TICKETS ($18+TAX ONLINE & $20+TAX AT THE GATE) INCLUDE:
- Interior Museum Access
- MonstroCity Outdoor Playground Access
- The World's Largest Underwear
- Slides, Climbers & Other Art You Can Play On
- Art, Architecture & ARTifacts
- Skateless Park
- The Bug Room
- Beatnik Bob's Broken Record Cafe
- Art City Crafts on the 2nd Floor
- Food & Beverage Kiosks
- Gift Shop & ARTifacts Store
- Circus Shows
- Add on Rooftop Access for $8 at the main gate (CLOSED FOR THE SEASON)
Rooftop add-ons must be purchased at the main gate upon arrival at this time. Guests will enjoy limited capacity sessions as we continue to follow COVID-19 safety protocols.
Guest Expectations: A Shared Responsibility
Masks will be required of anyone 5 and older, vaccinated or unvaccinated. Thank you for your patience as we adhere to St. Louis City mandates.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic.
We recommend guests bring as little as possible with them into the building.
COVID-19 Notice (Please read before purchasing tickets.)
For the safety of all our guest and team members, we have increased all health and safety measures at City Museum. You must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by our team members while visiting.
The CDC and local health departments advise that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 while in any public place where people are present. By visiting City Museum, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.