We've missed you!
Our team is hard at work preparing to reopen, and we can't wait to have you back. We look forward to sharing our re-opening date and plan with you soon.
In the meantime, we have some important updates to share with our members, partners and guests:
- Memberships will be extended through February 28, 2020.
- Every existing member will receive one free ticket to use by December 31, 2020.
- Single day, bring-a-friend, and group tickets are valid through December 31, 2020.
- Members, employee discount partners, and non-profit and education partners will receive early access to tickets once they go on sale ahead of our reopening.
- To become a member, visit CityMuseum.org/Membership.
- To become an employee discount, non-profit or education partner, email [email protected]
- Our events team is working on a rooftop experience for intimate gatherings and small groups. Dates will be limited and we expect them to fill fast, so if you'd like to be the first to know when this new package launches, please email [email protected].
Have questions? Please email [email protected] and a team member will get back to you.
See you soon, St. Louis!
In 2020, we’re making City Museum even more accessible with our new and improved membership program. Family with curious kids? Retired with a taste for the wacky and weird? Whiskey fan with a love of local art? Yep, this is for you.
Members enjoy unlimited access to the museum and rooftop during normal operating hours (or after 5pm for “The Weekenders”). You’ll also receive special offers and discounts, invitations to members-only events, sneak previews of new attractions and travelling exhibitions, and brand-new programming for both kids and adults (every single month!).
Individual: $50+tax Per Person
- Unlimited Anytime Visits (When Open)
- Unlimited Rooftop Access (When Open)
- Members-Only Events
- Special Offers + Discounts
Family: $40+tax Per Person
- Purchase 4-or-more individual tickets and save $10 each!
- Price will change automatically
- Children under 3 are free
Weekender: $35+tax Per Person
- Valid only after 5PM on Fridays + Saturdays (When Open)
- Interested in memberships for your school, church, scout group, workplace, or team? Email [email protected] for more information on group discounts.
Terms & Conditions
Family and group memberships are available at a discounted rate of $40 when you purchase 4 or more
All membership in a 4-or-more group package must be purchased at the same time to receive the discount
Weekender memberships are only valid after 5:00 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays
Memberships are strictly nontransferrable and City Museum main gate reserves the right to request identification
Parking is not included
Access to MonstroCity and The Rooftop are weather dependent and may be closed due to below freezing temperatures, rain, snow, lightning, or high winds