Things To Know/Pro Tips
To get the most out of your visit to City Museum, we’d like to make some suggestions and let you know some of our policies and restrictions. Familiarizing yourself with this information will ensure that your time spent with us will be comfortable, enjoyable and safe!
Things To Know
- Tickets are $18 + tax online and $20 + tax at the Gate. Children 2 and under get in for free. Tickets are valid any day we are open until December 31, 2022. Click here for our 2022 calendar.
- The Rooftop is now open! Guests may purchase the $8 Rooftop add-on at the main gate.
- Pinball Hall is back! It's $6 extra for All Day Free Play. Buy your combo GA+Pinball Hall ticket online or add it on at the main gate.
- Guided Tours are now available! Tours are $7 + tax per person. Reservations can be made after clicking checkout in your cart.
- Have a group of 15 or more? Click here to buy group tickets.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable, rain or shine.
Leave Personal Items in the Car! Make sure your car is secure too.
To avoid being slowed down as you explore the museum, leave your bulky, burdensome bag or winter-storm worthy coat in the car. Lockers are available on-site for $8. As it goes with parking in any city, please make sure you are your valuables out of sight.
What to Wear
With so much to explore, both inside and out, we’d like to suggest that you dress appropriately. We highly recommend that sneakers or closed-toe, closed-heel shoes are worn in the museum. Sandals/flip flops are strongly discouraged. Please note that, regardless of style, footwear must be worn at all times. We’d also like to recommend that you consider wearing full-length pants or jeans, as you will want to take advantage of our multiple slides, tunnels and various attractions. Wearing something comfy that you aren't super attached to is probably the best advice we can give you, regarding clothing. Please note: City Museum is not responsible for any damaged clothing or any other personal property.
City Museum is handicap accessible, but there are areas that may be difficult to maneuver. The caves are built like an actual cave system, so there are tight spaces and uneven ground. MonstroCity is built as a giant jungle gym so there are multiple levels which are sometimes only connected by climbers. With that said, staff will do everything they can, including opening doors that are not allowed to the general public to help you get where you want to go and to experience as much of the museum as you want. Please do not hesitate to find a staff member to ask for assistance.
Lost & Found
- With so much to explore, and in such a huge space, things can go missing from time to time. City Museum keeps track of all found items.
- You can easily log a missing item by filling out our brief lost item form. If located we will contact you to coordinate its safe return.
- Please be advised that City Museum is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal items.
- If forms are down contact: email@example.com.
Quick Pro Tips
- We have lockers on-site which are $8 where folks can store personal belongings.
- A flashlight may be helpful.
- City Museum lot parking is $10.
- The 4-story elevator does not go to the roof.
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Museum Shop sells knee pads.
- Common sense prevails.